Because Every Minute Counts.
Whether you are operating a fleet of buses, moving freight across country, mining in a remote area, operating a vessel in rough seas, or making deliveries across town – Cummins knows that Every Minute Counts. Cummins provides the service support you need, when you need it. When it comes to in-shop service, Cummins Distributors and authorized Dealers have the facilities, technical expertise, factory support and experience to deliver fast high quality repairs.
Not just anyone is authorized to service Cummins products. All Cummins service providers must meet stringent criteria and continually invest in order to remain authorized to provide service for Cummins products. This investment includes specialized training, tooling, systems, diagnostic hardware, software and Genuine Cummins parts.
QuickServe Delivers Results.
While others claim to offer similar types of service in select locations, all 600 Cummins distributor branch locations across the globe follow the QuickServe process to deliver consistent support that minimizes your downtime and keeps your business moving. Whether you are in the shop or in the field, only Cummins distributors deliver the value of QuickServe:
- Personalized Service - Our team of global QuickServe certified service professionals are friendly, knowledgeable and capable. Our service professionals will partner with you to ensure Cummins gets it right the first time, Everywhere, Every Time.
- Fast Response & Diagnosis - It does not matter whether you take your equipment to one of our Cummins branch locations, or whether we bring QuickServe out to your site – the same, high-quality diagnostic tools are used to ensure a fast and accurate diagnosis. Our goal with QuickServe is to provide an initial diagnosis within one hour in our service bays. If we are performing service at your site, we strive to have our QuickServe service vehicles at your location within four hours of your service call.
- Precise Answers to your Service Needs - Knowledge is power. By understanding your equipment and business needs, Cummins service professionals develop and communicate a repair plan specifically for you. Precise quotes inform you of the cost and time required to complete the repair. Your complete understanding of the entire service event is important.
- High Quality Repairs - The key to a successful repair event is going beyond symptoms and understanding the root cause of a performance issue. Cummins trains and certifies its technicians on all Cummins products. This, together with years of experience and support from the Cummins factory, gives our technicians a level of expertise that is unmatched in the industry.
- On-Going Communication - We will not keep you in the dark. Our service support team is dedicated to keeping you informed throughout your service event, because Every Minute Counts.
No matter what you do or where you operate, Cummins provides the service support you need, when you need it. Our extensive service network of Distributors and Dealers are committed to your success by minimizing your downtime and getting you back to work.
To learn more about Cummins In-Shop Service, contact a local Cummins Middle East representative or visit our Global Service Locator by clicking the button below.