Maintenance is One Key to Reliability.
At Cummins Arabia, we know that every business is different, with different challenges and operational requirements. So, we build flexibility into our First-Class Operation and Maintenance support by custom-designing our contract packages to meet your specific needs. We create our contracts by bundling together different service options exactly as you want. Cover can range from something as simple as parts only to full operational support over a variety of time periods. Whatever your Operation and Maintenance needs, we build our solutions around you.
What are Preventive Maintenance Contracts?
These are preventative maintenance contracts which are designed to reduce the total cost of ownership on Cummins powered application. Preventive diesel engine maintenance consists of the following operations:
- General inspection
- Lubrication service
- Cooling system service
- Fuel system service
- Servicing and testing starting batteries
- Regular engine exercise
These operations are carried by Cummins trained and certified technicians using Cummins genuine parts to make sure that Cummins equipment runs as per Cummins recommended guidelines to ensure maximum durability and performance.
Why you should choose Cummins Preventive Maintenance Contracts?
The engine is subjected to extreme heat, pressure, airborne contaminates, dust and sand. In order to upkeep with the reliability of Cummins engines, preventive, or scheduled service strategy is the key. Ultra-reliable systems are key to your business performance, protecting you from costly downtime. At Cummins Arabia, we provide the support you need to keep your Cummins powered equipment operating at its best. In addition, our First-Class Preventive Maintenance contracts come with The Power of One™ built in - with us working as your single, expert partner to maximize your productivity. Plus, we tailor our contracts to your needs, giving you made-to-measure support at a competitive, fixed price. Cummins PMC is designed to offer you best in class service providing the following value package:
- On-site service available through our fleet of mobile vans operated by fully certified technicians and equipped with the latest tools service and electronic tools
- Short and long term contracts, for parts, labor and consumables to meet the requirements of all fleet, power providers, commercial and residential customers
- Scheduled and unscheduled CSC Launch article_001.pdfmaintenance
- 24/7 answering service and service support as per customers’ needs to maximize their uptime.
- Product improvement programs
Through the Preventive Maintenance Contracts, Cummins strives to help their customers avoid unplanned maintenance which includes lost production, higher costs for parts and shipping, as well as time lost responding to emergencies and diagnosing faults while equipment is not working. Unplanned maintenance typically costs three to nine times more than planned maintenance.
What do they cover?
Cummins targets to minimize the maintenance & operation cost with minimum downtime of your Cummins engine by following a planned and proper periodic maintenance schedule. Following are the general planned services:
- Perform M0 service every month: Perform scheduled maintenance service as per Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) operation and maintenance manual
- Perform M1 service every 250 Hrs or 6 Months: Perform scheduled maintenance service as per OEM operation and maintenance manual
- Perform M2 service every 250 Hrs or 1 Year: Perform scheduled maintenance service as per OEM operation and maintenance manual
For further Information on Preventive Maintenance and Benefits, Please Click Below Button