You and your customers need high performance and reliable power generating systems backed by worldwide, world-class service and support. Whether it is power for an airport, utility vehicles, data centers, oil rigs, factories or cell towers, Cummins has the solution. As the only single-source manufacturer of engines, alternators, digital controls, transfer switches and digital paralleling systems, Cummins gives you not only superior power, but superior control, usability and local utility paralleling — all backed by one of the largest sales, service and support organizations in the world. Cummins is a worldwide provider of electrical generators and power generation systems, components and services in standby power, distributed power generation, as well as auxiliary power in mobile applications to meet the needs of a diversified customer base. Cummins Power Generation products include diesel and alternative-fueled electrical generator sets from 2.5 kW to 2,700 kW, alternators from 0.6 kVA to 30,000 kVA, transfer switches from 40 amps to 3,000 amps, paralleling switchgear and generator set controls.
Cummins Power Generation products include power systems and related accessories, components and services including the pre-integrated PowerCommand® system, plus diesel and natural gas generator sets, transfer switches, and switchgear used in commercial facilities for emergency backup and prime power. Cummins Power Generation is also a worldwide supplier of rental generator sets and related services. Along with Generator retail sales, we have a highly qualified engineering team which provides the following support:
- Design concepts for the Diesel Engine powered Power System
- Lead engineering efforts on power system requirements for Diesel and Gas power plants including the heat recovery systems
- Undertake EPC solutions related to Diesel and Gas power plants
- Installation and commissioning of power plants
- Special engineered generator set packages to suit the oil & gas sector specifications
Additionally, we are able to provide Generator Set related support which includes:
- Sizing of gensets based on connected loads
- Proposal of ‘Balance of Plant’ related to a specific genset
- Installation supervision
- Project management
- Start-up and commissioning
- Onsite training
To learn more about Cummins generators, contact a local Cummins Middle East representative or visit our generator specification library by clicking the button below.